QQ登录

只需要一步,快速开始

APP扫码登录

只需要一步,快速开始

手机号码,快捷登录

泡泡马甲APP 更多内容请下载泡泡马甲手机客户端APP 立即下载 ×
查看: 897|回复: 0

[儿童英语] Museum Day博物馆日

[复制链接]

等级头衔

积分成就    金币 : 2802
   泡泡 : 1516
   精华 : 6
   在线时间 : 1242 小时
   最后登录 : 2024-4-18

丰功伟绩

优秀达人突出贡献荣誉管理论坛元老

联系方式
发表于 2019-5-15 11:16:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Museum Day is here! We ride there on a bus.
博物馆日到啦,我们要去那里搭乘公交车。

My dad and I can’t wait! This day is just for us.
爸爸和我都等不及了,这一天只有我们俩。

The dinosaurs are great. And some are really big.
恐龙很棒。有的恐龙真的很大。

We see some bones and fossils. They even let us dig.
我们看到了一些恐龙和化石。他们还让我们挖掘。

There is a big biue whale. There is a small red fox.
那里有大鲸鱼,那里有红色的小狐狸。

And meteors from space! To me they look like rocks.
还有太空来的陨石!我觉得他们看起来像石头。

At noon we stop for lunch. Beneath a tree we sit.
中午我们停下来吃午餐。我们在一棵树下坐下。

A bird steals my sandwich. And then she shares a bit !
一只小鸟偷走了我的三明治,然后它分享给别的鸟一点儿!

But I don’t really mind. I want to go back in.
但我并不在意。我要回到里面。

I run to see the masks. They always make me grin.
我跑过去看面具。它们总能让我咧着嘴笑。

We look at telephones. We look at lots of hats.
我们看到电话,我们看到很多帽子。

Egyptian stuff is cool! Egyptians loved their cats.
埃及的东西真酷!埃及人热爱他们的猫。

We hear a noise---Oh, look! A bird is on the duck.
我们听到了响声---哦,看啊!一只小鸟落到了鸭子上。

That birdie stole my lunch. Oh dear, I think she’s stuck!
就是那只小鸟偷走了我的午餐。天啊,我想它被卡住了!

A guard now has a net. Another hollers, “No!”
一名守卫拿了网兜,另一个大声叫喊“不!”

The bird flies way up high. They need that bird to go!
小鸟振翅高飞。他们想让那只鸟离开!

I wave a piece of bread. Her wings begin to flap.
我晃动着一块儿面包。它的翅膀开始拍打。

She follows me outside. The guests all cheer and clap!
它跟着我出去了。访客们欢呼并鼓掌!

And now it’s time to go. We see the setting sun.
而现在到了离开的时间,我们看到了落下的太阳。

But we’ll come back again. We aiways have such fun!
但我们还会再来的。我们总是玩的那么开心!

640.webp.jpg
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|paopaomj.COM ( 渝ICP备18007172号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:59

Powered by paopaomj X3.4 © 2016-2024 sitemap

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表