| 
 | 
 
 
 
I am tired. And cranky. 
我很累。还很烦躁。 
 
I will take a nap. 
我要去打个盹儿。 
 
I like to nap. 
我喜欢打盹儿。 
 
I am happier when I am rested. 
休息之后我会更开心。 
 
I hope I have good dreams. 
祝我有个好梦。 
 
Gerald! 
小象! 
 
Huh!?! What! Where? When? How!?! 
啊~什么东西!在哪里?什么时候?怎样?! 
 
What are you doing? 
你在干什么? 
 
I am trying to take a nap because I am tired and cranky! 
我想打个盹儿,因为我很累很烦躁! 
 
Plop! And a nap helps if you are cranky? 
噗通!打盹儿能让你不这么烦躁吗? 
 
Yes, a nap helps if you are cranky! 
是的,打个盹儿你就不会那么烦躁! 
 
I am sorry, Piggie. I am very cranky. 
对不起,小猪。我很烦躁。 
 
Now I feel cranky, too. 
现在我也感到很烦躁。 
 
Very cranky. 
非常烦躁。 
 
Maybe I need a nap! 
也许我需要去打个盹儿! 
 
Maybe you do need a nap! 
也许你确实需要打个盹儿! 
 
I will take a nap, too! 
我也要去打个盹儿! 
 
I like to nap with my special buddy. 
我喜欢和我的好朋友一起打盹儿。 
 
Ready to nap? 
准备好睡了吗? 
 
Ready to nap! 
准备好了! 
 
Sleep tight. 
祝你睡得香。 
 
Mmmmmmmm…… 
嗯嗯…… 
 
Mmmmmmmm… 
嗯嗯…… 
 
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore! 
呼噜呼噜~咕噜咕噜~ 
 
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore! 
呼噜!呼噜!呼噜!…… 
 
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore! 
呼噜!呼噜!呼噜!…… 
 
Snurk. Snurk. Snurk. Snurk. Puff. 
咕噜咕噜,咕噜咕噜~啵啪。 
 
Mmmmmmmmmm… 
嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯…… 
 
Snore! Mmmmmmm… Yawn! 
呼噜~嗯嗯~哈啊~ 
 
Wow! What a great nap! 
喔!睡得真好! 
 
I feel rested! I do not feel cranky! 
我感觉轻松多了!我不再烦躁了! 
 
How are you enjoying your nap, Gerald? 
你睡得怎么样,小象? 
 
I am not enjoying my nap, Piggie! 
我睡得不好,小猪! 
 
I am not napping! 
我没在打盹儿! 
 
But, if you are not napping,how can I be floating? 
但是,如果你没在打盹儿,我怎么能浮起来? 
 
And why is my head a turnip? 
还有为什么我的头变成了一个萝卜头? 
 
Good question. 
问得好。 
 
I’m a floating turnip head! 
我是一颗飘浮着的萝卜头! 
 
She’s a floating turnip head! 
她是一颗飘浮着的萝卜头! 
 
She’s a floating turnip head ! 
她是一颗飘浮着的萝卜头! 
 
She’s a floating turnip head ! 
她是一颗飘浮着的萝卜头! 
 
I am floating ! 
我飘在空中! 
 
Also, I have a turnip head ! 
我也有一颗萝卜头! 
 
Yawn! 
哈啊~ 
 
Oh, hi, Gerald! Did you have a good nap? 
哦,嗨,小象!你睡得好吗? 
 
I sure did, Turnip Head. 
当然睡得好,萝卜头。 
 
 
 
 |   
 
 
 
 |