| 
 | 
 
 
 
This story is about Ned and Nat,  
这是个关于老爷爷内德,老奶奶纳特, 
 
a fairy and a sausage. 
一个精灵还有一根香肠的故事。 
 
Net and Nat were hungry. 
内德和纳特非常的饿。 
 
They were always hungry. 
他们总是感到很饿。 
 
Ned worked in the fields. 
内德在农田里干活。 
 
Help! 
救命! 
 
One day, he helped a fairy. 
一天,他救了一个小精灵。 
 
" Thank you. Have three wishes, "said the fairy. 
“ 谢谢你。我可以帮你实现三个愿望,”小精灵说。 
 
Ned ran home. 
内德连忙跑回家去。 
 
" Nat! We have three wishes! "he shouted. 
“ 纳特!我们可以实现三个愿望!”他喊道。 
 
"Ooh! " said Nat. 
“ 哦!”纳特说。 
 
"I wish for..." 
“ 我想要...” 
 
"A sausage!"said Ned. 
“ 一根香肠!”内德说。 
 
"A sausage?"said Nat. 
“一根香肠?”纳特说。 
 
"What a silly wish." 
“ 真是个愚蠢的愿望。” 
 
You fool! 
你才愚蠢呢! 
 
But I'm hungry! 
但我很饿! 
 
Ned was cross. 
内德很生气的。 
 
" I wish the sausage was on the end of your nose! " 
“ 哼,我真希望这根香肠长到你鼻子上!” 
 
And it was. 
话音刚落,就成真了。 
 
Nat was very, very, very cross. 
纳特非常非常生气。 
 
"Oops!"Said Ned. 
“ 哎呦!”内德说。 
 
"Ned!"wailed Nat. 
“ 内德!”纳特哀嚎着。 
 
"Do something!" 
“你倒是想想办法呀” 
 
" I wish the sausage was off your nose, "said Ned. 
“ 现在我希望香肠从你的鼻子上掉下来,”内德说。 
 
And it was. 
然后,愿望实现了。 
 
"Now we have no wishes, "said Nat. 
“ 现在,我们的愿望都用完了,”纳特说。 
 
"But we do have a sausage! " said Ned. 
“但我们还有一根香肠呀!”内德说。 
 
 
 
 |   
 
 
 
 |